To our valued customers,
We are living in unprecedented times. All businesses, including our own and yours, have been affected by the spread of Covid-19. At Manhattan Beer Distributors, we have acted swiftly to protect the health and safety of our people and you, our customers, and we continue to make adjustments daily to address the fluid nature of the situation.
Importantly, we have been deemed by the State of New York to be an essential business. Accordingly, we are operating and continue to work to meet all customer needs. As you might imagine, we are facing staffing and other logistical challenges, and we ask for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.
As we work diligently to address the challenges posed by Covid-19, we want to provide you with the following important updates:
- We have taken precautions with our sales and delivery teams to address the spread of the virus and to encourage social distancing. For example:
- We are repeatedly directing all employees to follow the CDC’s guidelines regarding social distancing and sanitation best practices.
- We are wiping down high-touch surfaces multiple times a day and providing gloves to our employees in the field.
- In addition, our trucks and equipment are cleaned daily.
We have similarly taken precautions at all five of our facilities in Metro NY. For example:
- We have required that all personnel able to work from home do so.
- We are sanitizing common areas on a regular basis and are enforcing social distancing among any essential personnel on site.
- We have restricted access to our facilities from external visitors.
Where we have confirmed or suspected cases, we adhere to a protocol informed by CDC best-practices. For example:
- We are directing any employees that feel ill to stay home, and we are promptly sending home anyone exhibiting symptoms.
- Where we have an employee confirmed to have the virus by a medical professional, we are mandating a 14-day quarantine period.
- When we have a confirmed case, we trace that employee’s contacts internally and externally. We direct anyone with substantial contact with the employee to isolate for a 14-day period.
- Where appropriate, we also bring in an outside cleaning service to professionally sanitize our facilities that have been impacted by a positive test result.
To address the logistical challenges posed by Covid-19, we are evaluating our minimum order requirements daily. This will ensure that we can fulfill the orders we receive and that your business will have enough stock until your next order.
Through the Manhattan Beer Distributors Customer Portal, all retailers can place orders and make payments online. We encourage you to visit the site for contactless customer service. You can reach our site at https://customer.manhattanbeer.net
- As always, you can speak to a Manhattan Beer Distributors customer service representative during regular business hours by contacting 1-800-Beer Inc.
We will continue to update you as the situation progresses. If you have any questions or service issues, please do not hesitate to contact your sales representative or our customer service department at 1-800-Beer-Inc.
We value your business and look forward to continuing to serve you. Please stay healthy and take care.
The Manhattan Beer Distributors Team